Sunday, August 21, 2011

Random Dance Stuff :D

Hello, My Lovelies! We've just begun our first week of regular class schedule and I feel good. I have so many exciting choreographic ideas for this year's recital and for Nutcracker! I have to say that I love seeing how much my students improve from year to year. You're all becoming such lovely artists! Our auditions are this Saturday and I am so pumped!

This season of SYTYCD was kinda lacking in phenomenal choreography and the male dancers were pretty lack luster as well, but the few pieces that did really inspire me were: The circus sets up, Total eclipse of the heart, Skin & Bones, Misty Blue & Pop Drop & Roll. (And as person satisfaction, I knew who the top three were going to be after watching the first episode.)

I just read an interview with Melanie, (which if you remember was the first person they showed auditioning on the show this year.) I just love her! How can you not? She's beautiful, talented and humble. Who is humble anymore? I love her and my boyfriend who doesn't know anything about dance loved her. I can't wait to see the things she'll do in the future with her career.

I'm working on a blog on Fusion Classes, but I'm always looking for more ideas for my blog! Message me or comment on my blog. Thank you My Lovelies! -Ms Ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment