Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers

Have you heard? Someone has taken my two favorite things in the world and created something amazing with them! If you know me at all you know that I love comics, video games, rpg's, all of it. I'm such a geek it's crazy! So when I heard about the LXD I literally jumped for joy. I heard about it through a dance spirit magazine a few years ago and eagerly waited and waited and waited for them to finally produce the series they've been wanting to do for so long. I actually forgot about it by the time they were famous and a dear friend of mine who knows very little of the dance world but loves comics sent me a link to it and said just watch, I promise you'll love it! Ok, I'm hooked. For good.

The series starts with forming the legion and the story goes from there. It explores how the energy of dancing can effect the world, by saying all of the dancers in the legion have superpowers through dance. I've literally never been so into any internet video series in my entire life. It's totally worth checking out and at least watching the entire first season. (That's right I said first, they're working on season three right now.)

Their performances on SYTYCD have been extraordinary and Yellow piece they did, had me so pumped I was almost in tears. All in all, it's just super cool.

As always, Message me or comment on here, My Lovelies! I'd love to hear some feedback! -Ms Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment