Friday, June 10, 2011

Proper "bunning" techniqes


Oh the classical beauty of the ballet bun! I've been doing them since I was a child so its hard for me to understand that there are actually people out there who don't know how to do it! I grew up in a dance studio where every single person I came into contact with had these steps drilled their heads from a very young age. I apologize for my ignorance and I hope this video will help you!



As a side note, I find these a lot easier to use than your traditional bobby pins! You can find them at most dance retail stores and as always, your trusty discount dance supply will never let you down!


I hope this helps you with the perfect hair for class or for your performance. Message my facebook or comment on here, my lovelies! -Ms Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment